Englander 10-CDV

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unkuthz

Nov 13, 2008
Kansas
I would like to know from people who have had experience with this stove.

How much room its heating and how well its heating that area.

I have had mine running for 2 days now on 9 and 9.

So far the temp on the opposite side of the room (24 FTX15 FT) has reached 72 today and the outside temp was 62.

I have this same stove and purchased it from HD a couple of months ago. I am currently heating approximatly 9,120 cubic ft. The stove is avdertised to heat 2200 sq feet but I have listed 9,120 cubic feet because some of my ceilings are 10 ft. high. I burn corn in my stove with a few hand fulls of pellets mixed in. I have found out that mixing in a few pellets keeps my stirrer clean and allows me to run the stove at the lowest possible heat setting 1-1, 1-1-1. My house almost never sees less than 75 degrees. (to hot for me but the wife loves it) My stove is typically run at a 3 heat setting and never run higher than a 5 heat setting. This stove puts out an enormous amount of heat and I usually run the room air blower at a 5-7 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.