Englander 10CPM pellet stove not feeding

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLCPlourde

Dec 18, 2013
Maine
We have been trying get our pellet stove working for days. It was building up in the burn box, so last night we did a good clean. THen the blower stopped working. I did the diagnostic test, the blower worked during that. I reset the control panel to factory settings. I also checked the heat sensor to be sure it was connected and made sure that it was in pellet mode. Now the top auger isn't turning.

Help. I don't know what else to try. It is very cold up here and that is our only heat source!

ok, good , that means one of the lockout switches is the issue, look inside the front of the stove on the right side wall where the mixer shaft comes through the side wall into the front of the stove , just above this shaft is a small short tube which should be open at the end, this is the port for the vacuum switch make sure this tube is clear of ash. if its blocked the auger will not cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.