Englander 12 fp shoppe heater

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhd21478

Oct 18, 2010
Missouri
I'm running my first fire in my englander 12 fp this morning.So far so good,it's heating my1500 sq ft insulated shop.The prior owner had removed the factory blower due to the noise.I had a 135cfm fasco blower laying around, so it mounted it to the rear heat shield.I have removed some of the surface rust on the stove and reprinted it matte black.I needed to cure the paint and make sure the draft was good.I went straight out the top of the roof with the 15 ft stack and class a pipe?I know this is a pre EPA stove but probably won't mind since It's my shop.Im very pleased,bring on the polar vortex.

Status
Not open for further replies.