Englander 17-Vl

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebelduckman

Minister of Fire
Dec 14, 2013
Pulaski, Mississippi
What do you guys say is a fair price to sell my 17 for? I love it but it's just too small for my house. I wish I would've found this site beforehand. I am going to buy the 13. It's only about 2 months old and obviously in excellent condition. Thanks

I would probably aim for 75-80% of new to start with. If no bites, drop it. It is a nice little stove...but it is little.

Not to be a downer....but keep in mind that starting now most new Englanders go on sale at the stores that sell them locally. I'm not sure if they get discounted as heavily but my 30 was discounted to $699 from the original sell price of $899.

If you have the space to store it, it might be better to wait until everyone gets stove fever again....sometime around September. You will probably get more for it then.

On another note....how does the 17VL do? You say it is too small for your house, how many sqft do you have? What are you getting for burn times with that little sucker?

Status
Not open for further replies.