Englander 25-pdv blower problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmuscavitz

Dec 7, 2010
Lakes Region, NH
does anybody know what i can use for a replacement room air blower motor for an Englander 25-pdv? i believe its a 2008 production year. i just can't believe it's $165 through Englander. i think it comes with the whole housing and squirrel cage assembly. but i jsut need a motor. Any help would be appreciated, mine started making a squeeling noise the other night and its supposed to get cold here in the next couple of days and really dont want to burn too much oil!
Thanks in advance
Corey Muscavitz

Hi Corey, Ace Hardware has got that blower for $109 up here in Presque Isle Maine. Maybe they would ship you one?....I was shown how to lube up the bearings on my blower this year on this forum and maybe that would get you by for awhile. This is the link to my old thread. Good luck! https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/82471/

Status
Not open for further replies.