englander 25-PUF

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike the tech support manager for the company that made it will be along shortly.

Paging stoveguy2esw. Call in the lobby for Mike Holton.

I'll let Mike take this one, as I'm "too new" to the company to know much about this stove although I do have one down here burning right now.

Corie said:
I'll let Mike take this one, as I'm "too new" to the company to know much about this stove although I do have one down here burning right now.
Corie...... Have you converted over????? ;-P

GVA said:
Corie said:
Corie...... Have you converted over????? ;-P

At England's Stove Works he will. Pellet stoves are the bread and butter down there.

Tis a sad sad day. To burn in Virginia in August and then defer to Mike. Corie, are you into shine?

you guys may think i'm crazy, but i'm looking at purchasing the 25-puf englander for heating my 2400sq ft greenhouse this fall and next spring, i have a used whitfield, and for backup i have a modine propane unit heater. Do you think the englander would be a good one to use, or is there another or different stove that would be good for this? I know there are industrial ones, but $5K or so is too much for me right now.

pellet4gh said:
you guys may think i'm crazy, but i'm looking at purchasing the 25-puf englander for heating my 2400sq ft greenhouse this fall and next spring, i have a used whitfield, and for backup i have a modine propane unit heater. Do you think the englander would be a good one to use, or is there another or different stove that would be good for this? I know there are industrial ones, but $5K or so is too much for me right now.

Makes sense to me. That 240 pound pellet hopper will keep the veggies warm for a long time. Lowes carries it under the Summers Heat label for $1,600 but if your are somewhere where you have access to a Sutherland's Lumber store they are listing them at $1,299 for local pickup.

Lot of pellet stove for the money. Especially with an ash pan and readily available parts and factory support.

Status
Not open for further replies.