Englander 25pdv control issues. Mike help me. :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsblaze

Feeling the Heat
Something new this heating season, When I turn up the heat setting the blower setting is not following after the heat gets higher then the blower. I have it on control setting D, I know it does have some sort of issue from day one (when bought used) since the bottom auger starts to turn as soon as plugged in.
I hope I'm not losing my control panel. Any suggestions?

how does one reset the board again?
If it's unplugging it I do it all the time. lol

Don I don't have any codes as I change the blower manually to reflect the heat level.

how does one reset the board again?
If it's unplugging it I do it all the time. lol
Try this....if it doesn't work, call Englander tomorrow for the correct procedure:

1. Shut off stove.
2. Unplug stove, and after a few seconds plug back in....within 3-4 seconds, press all 3 bottom buttons at the same time, and let go.
3. "F-5" should appear in the display. Allow the display to go blank.
4. Re-start stove.

If F-5 doesn't show, call Englander tomorrow and have them help you out.

Sweet, I love it when fixes are easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.