Englander NC30 Baffle Board Shifted

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katwillny

Ahhh I must have loaded the stove and during the burn a log must have seesawed on top of another and hit the baffle board and one is now higher than the other and there is a big gap in between the two boards. Secondaries are going on and I me no wanna put me hand in thurr .<>. How concerned should I be about that. i shut down the air in an attempt to stop the secondaries but they aint budging. Im checking the flu temps with the IR thermometer, and its maintaining so is the stove top temps. I may need a clean pair of shorts soon. <>;ex;?_g

Happens all the time on my parents 30 all I do is put on welders gloves and use the poker to gently move it back into place.

You can move it... Or leave it for the duration.

Won't really hurt much....

I found an old pair of welders gloves my buddy had left in my tool shed and put it back down. That sucked, but i think i made it bigger than it really was. LOL. My wife flipping out and asking me if the fire would now go up the flue didnt help matters much.

I found an old pair of welders gloves my buddy had left in my tool shed and put it back down. That sucked, but i think i made it bigger than it really was. LOL. My wife flipping out and asking me if the fire would now go up the flue didnt help matters much.

Wife's are really helpful that way aren't they ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.