Englander Props

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Topshelf

Just a short message giving Englander Tech Service and Patrick Props.
I work on the road for sometimes a week at a time. The wife called to tell me the Control board on my stove was acting crazy. All I could think was dang thats gonna cost me 200 bucks minimum to replace. So while tooling down the road to my next stop I called Englander. Explained the details as best I could considering it was second hand info. He says sounds like you may have had a power spike. Your board can be reset to factory specs, but you need to be there. So I have my son call and talk to Patrick, he walks him through the how to, and it brings it back to factory specs.

One thing is make sure you guys have some sort of Surge supressor on your stove. Thank god I did. It could save you big bucks in the long run.

mike56 said:
where else can you get service like that?

You can't.

And another reason we preach having a surge suppressor on your stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.