Enjoying a smoke free, warm home!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuznvin

Nov 5, 2011
Long Island
Finally... All sealed up and burning with no smell of smoke at all.. Any new Enviro M55 owners really should check the factory seals in the back of the unit to make sure there are no leaks. I am not the only one that had leaks... Burning on Feed trim 2, Combustion 4 and Heat level 4.

Congrats!

Maybe you could do a "What to check" thread just for the M55 owners.....maybe w/ pic(s) too.

imacman said:
Congrats!

Maybe you could do a "What to check" thread just for the M55 owners.....maybe w/ pic(s) too.

Thats a good idea but I dont know exactly what he sealed up. He is coming next week to fix our four year old, piece of junk chimney cap and rusting pipe, put on by the penny pinching builder. Eighteen birds in the oil burner was too excessive......ya think??

When he comes I will get all the details from him and post it...

Status
Not open for further replies.