Enviro Empress FS Control Board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TJ17

Oct 10, 2023
Vermont
I picked up a February 2006 Enviro Empress FS that needed some work. It's a bit older than it was listed as and I was told it was fried during a lightning storm. When plugged in the exhaust and convection blowers turn on but not the ignitor or the auger, none of the buttons appear to do anything. I cleaned it out really good and rewired so the blower wires powered the auger and ignitor and after doing that those both worked so I'm confident everything appears to be working and I likely just need a new control board (though I would welcome any further troubleshooting anyone may have). I've read through forum posts and have come to understand this is an older outdated control board (though my stove does appear to have the new door) however I'm struggling to identify/confirm what control board I should buy that will work with my stove. I can't seem to find any that have the same lights/etc, do I just need to buy one and a new faceplate as well (the old faceplate could obviously use a replacement).

20231010_115918.jpg 20231010_115927.jpg