Enviro Kodiak 2100

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beagleman

Mar 8, 2014
KY
I was looking at buying a kodiak 2100 cant seem to find many reviews on it. Does any body have any pros or cons on this stove. I currently have a Prospector 1829. Im looking to up grade. How much of a difference will I see with a new stove compared to what I currently have? Thank You for any advise.

Leo

I can not speak on behalf of the 2100 but a relative of mine upgrade to his Kodiak 1700 and loves it. He had an old smoke dragon and he says that he burns 1/4-1/3 less wood, gets better burn times and burns much cleaner (obviously). His house is a 1.5 storey with the stove in the basement and is not that well insulated (the house dates to the 60s..).

I have not heard anything bad about the stove myself.

Welcome to the forums!

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.