Enviro Meridian augur stops after 15 minutes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bveezy01

Feb 1, 2019
US
Hello, I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction here. My pellet stove will start and ignite, but after about 15 minutes the augur will turn more frequently for about 1 minute and then stop completely and then the convection blower will turn on until the fire is out.

I've tried connecting the leads that go to the proof of fire switch and vacuum switch and also replaced the convection blower. I've been trying to use troubleshooting guides on the internet but nothing is helping me diagnose the problem.

See page 53 of the manual
for code #3

My guess would be that you are in thermostat mode with the thermostat turned way down, or no thermostat attached. The startup cycle takes 15 minutes, then the stove is sensing that there is no call for heat, so it shuts off.

Of course, if you are actually running in manual mode, then I have no idea, lol!