Enviro Milan Issues

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Danman1116

Dec 24, 2023
Massachusetts
Good afternoon folks,

I've done some digging on here and couldn't find any resolution for my issue.

I have an Enviro Milan insert (about 15 years old) and I've had decent luck with it up until now. My issue that I'm having is that when I power it on, it clicks off within 2-3 seconds. However after it clicks off, it continues to feed pellets and will even ignite said pellets (with nothing coming from the fan). On the control board it still flashes green as if it's on.

Thinking it could be a vacuum issue I cleared the vacuum hose in the rear to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance

We have had a power outage recently and it is on a power surge

The daughter board does seem like it has been on the way out recently as it hasn't been as responsive when changing the temperature levels (have to hit the temp level 3-4 times before it changes). Think I may try this route before going the motherboard route. Thanks for the help and I'll let you all know the end result!

Update, disconnected the ribbon connecting the daughter board to the motherboard and cleaned it up with some air to get rid of some dust buildup. Now it stays on but nothing else happens (no feeding of the pellets) .

The amber light on the motherboard is flashing yellow, not sure what that means

Check the high-limit switch
Number 4 in parts diag
Push the red button down
If it clicks try to start your stove again
or jump the wires and try the stove
Note do not run stove with wires jumped