Enviro Windsor '03 - advice for replacing panel & wiring harness

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

JAHlove

Hearth Supporter
Dec 13, 2007
Western Mass
Does anyone have any advice for replacing board and wiring harness for a 2003 Windsor?This is

The Board harness receptacle shows a scorching on some pins (I can post pics if that helps). Service tech has diagnosed that exhaust blower not getting power. But price to repair and cost of parts high - and this seems like a straightforward repair. I can get the parts online for a lot less. I am assuming matching wires to components is the key part, but appreciate any tips. To date, I've only had to replace ignitors and pressure tubes on this stove. Thanks in advance.

Remove power. Read instructions if any. Ground yourself to get rid of any static electricity before handling board.Take a picture of the board in place. Compare the old board with the new board to see if markings are the same. Label wires if you want. Replace wire for wire if possible.