1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Enviro Windsor, does anyone have a PDF to the original brochure?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by VCBurner, Sep 5, 2011.

1. VCBurner

VCBurner Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Templeton, MA
    Hello zrtmatos. Nice pic. I like the look of that stove too, thanks for posting. That stove fits in perfectly in my livingroom, though at the coldest times it can use help heating the furthest bedroom upstairs. It does like to be frequently cleaned though! Any stove would be hard pressed to get heat across the house to the far bedroom from where it sits. Great experience for my first pellet stove :)

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME
    Hi Chris,

Glad to see you back on here. Also glad that it is you and not me doing the vent work.

I do however employ the LBT and do the rest of the work where the stove sits. It isn't all that bad and I have it down to a reasonable amount of time.
  3. zrtmatos

zrtmatos Member

Loc:
    Connecticut
    In case this is needed also, there is the manual for the stove. I can send to anyone at their request.