ESW Maintenance Parts / Accessories Sale!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mike M.

Feeling the Heat
Mar 18, 2012
Green Bay, WI
Just wanted to send out a quick note if you didn't get the email, great deals on the ESW website currently. Free shipping and more kits available. They are good people with excellent customer service.

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: spirilis
I have a 1 yr old NC30. Would it be a wise idea to take advantage of the little discount and free shipping and spend ~$100 on the rebuild kit (both gaskets and new baffle boards) and store them for a rainy day? I like the stove and plan to keep it. What if ESW goes out of business or the price spikes or they discontinue the parts? Just curious what you guys think. The prepper in me thinks buy now.

I did it a few years ago. The deal was cheaper than a pair of baffle boards and their shipping is high when you need parts in a pinch. The kit is still on a shelf in the garage when I need it.

I have a 1 yr old NC30. Would it be a wise idea to take advantage of the little discount and free shipping and spend ~$100 on the rebuild kit (both gaskets and new baffle boards) and store them for a rainy day? I like the stove and plan to keep it. What if ESW goes out of business or the price spikes or they discontinue the parts? Just curious what you guys think. The prepper in me thinks buy now.

I had the same concern. Really, I run this stove hard and have had the baffle boards out several times for chimney cleaning. They are holding up great. The door gasket is quite firm and also not changing, plus if it leaks it's no big deal on a non-cat. Note the huge doghouse air hole and tubes that are always at full throttle!

The door glass gasket was installed really poorly from the factory. Glass is tight but they didn't center the gasket for crap. That's one gasket I might like to replace just to make things right.

If you are not a careful person and plan to break the baffles then you may as well have some on hand. I expect many years of service from my baffles and gaskets.