Even House Wives are asking about my Wood....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scfa99

One of my kids had a play date today and I heard the mother ask my wife "are you looking to get rid of that wood pile?" My wife replies sorry we use it to heat the house. The lady replies "I thought I would ask in case you just took a tree down and were looking to get rid of it, thats a big pile". My wife is like that's just the splitting area, if you want to see a lot of firewood look out the back window. I hear the lady "OH MY GOD thats a lot of wood". I was sitting in my office laughing.

1st photo is my staging area, about 1.5-2 cords, 2nd photo is the fence 136 feet long and counting.

Attachments

• DSCN0028.JPG
    DSCN0028.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 683
  • DSCN0031.JPG
    DSCN0031.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 645
Nice wood supply. Just those pallets would burn a long time.

Nice fence. Got a love it when you impress the ladies with your wood. ;-)

...so that makes her a MTAMW.....

doesn't sound so hot does it? :down:

Hey, impress those ladies in any way you can! Some enjoy hard...wood.

woodconvert said:

Okay, I gotta try my hand at this: mother that admires my wood??? Did I get it?

Jags said:
woodconvert said:

Okay, I gotta try my hand at this: mother that admires my wood??? Did I get it?

SPOT ON!!!. Just doesn't have the umph of MILF...

You guys are a frickin' riot! :lol: ........and nice pile by the way.

That ain't nuttin... I measured 96 feet long, 4 feet tall, straight, and TWO rows deep last night. Your wood pile may be long, but it sure is skinny!

I sure wish I used braces like you did every 10-15 feet so that the individual segments could tip over without taking the whole pile. Do you put plastic on your wood???

Highbeam said:
Do you put plastic on your wood???

Too easy......Must resist.....muuust resist.....close page.......aaaarrrrgggghhhh.

Jags said:
Highbeam said:
Do you put plastic on your wood???

Too easy......Must resist.....muuust resist.....close page.......aaaarrrrgggghhhh.

ALWAYS wear a glove when spreadin' the wood love.

Status
Not open for further replies.