Excellent service from Azel Technologies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pybyr

Minister of Fire
Jun 3, 2008
Adamant, VT 05640
Azel Technologies makes a variety of thermal controls.

Today I placed an online order with them for some of the controls I'll need to automate my overall boiler/ storage/ loads.

Within just a few moments after placing the order, I received an e-mail saying that one of the items I ordered is on back order, but offering to send me 'the next model up' - which will do what I need it to (plus extra capabilities) for the price of the simpler unit that I'd ordered.

I've used several of their products on past projects for others, and they're well designed and well made-- and service like this is wonderful to experience.

I've got no financial connection, just wanted to give some deserved praise for the great service, and also let others know of the good service you can expect.

http://www.azeltec.com

I just received the Azel DS-60P digital temperature gauge that was recommended by several members on the forum.
I ordered it online and received it the next day (NJ to NY) at no additional charge. I find the unit to be very well designed and I'm more than happy with it.
I will be installing the two temperature probes that came with the gauge on the top and bottom of my storage tank so that I can monitor storage temperature.
I'm considering ordering another one so that I can have a second gauge upstairs so that I can avoid going down to the garage where my storage is. The sensors are small enough that I can put two sensors per sensor well (in the storage tank) and run the second gauge upstairs.

Although I'm not ready for adding sensors and such, I love to read recommendations favoring great service. I will bookmark "Azel Technologies" and be sure to use them when the time comes. I don't even mind spending a little extra when friendly and courteous service is the norm.
Too often we complain about a bad sale but give credit where credit is due. That will promote the appropriate behavior of the salesman!
I just hope the auto industry catches on. LOL

Has anyone used this sensor with long extended lines to the actual sensors? Like 100 feet? Seems like a great way to remotely monitor water temp.....

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.