Expired pellet collection sites.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
codebum said:
Any Palin pennies?

Her "bust" is to big for the penny or dimes. Sorry
Get ur mind out of the gutter. She is a Governor for crying out loud.

Eric

OK, OK, enough is enough.......all you people trying to make people bring expired pellets to you are just not nice. Imagine trying to take advantage of all the poor people w/ expired pellets that way.

We all know that the ONLY Certified Pellet Collection Site (CPCS) is SE New York, Orange County. Easily reached by truck on I-84, I-95, or the NYS thruway for those of you coming across the border from Canada (Yes, I'm certified to take Canadian Softwood Expired pellets too).

Don't listen to the other "posers"...bring them to the "Official" location. PM me before you leave home for final directions, and to find out where to send the "Turn-In Fee" of $25.00/ton.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.