Fairly clean burning stacks vid

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundchasm

Minister of Fire
Sep 27, 2011
Dayton, OH
www.soundchasm.com
Had two decent fires going today (like everyday). This is what I always strive for, but it doesn't always happen. The round stack is the Jotul, and the square is the old 70's stove.

Nice:cool:.......looks like mine, just a heat Signature.....first time it's been consistent, my wood supply is the best I've had yet....not perfect all the time, but pretty darn good. The temps are on the rise this weekend, gonna try and shut it down for a Chimney sweep to see how I'm burning.....if it doesn't rain:rolleyes:

70 on Sunday........December???really?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387457285.231917.jpg
Sorta crazy. At least will save some wood!

View attachment 121082
Sorta crazy. At least will save some wood!

Ahh, I misunderstood... fairly common. I thought you were getting posts crossed. Warm days are good for getting maintenance done. I'll be resealing joints on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.