Fall and them meeses ..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Today I started up my two snow blowers , let them run for a while,Ran some sea foam in them.
I let them cool and placed new dryer sheets all over engine area before I put the covers back on ..fingers crossed( I didn't see any meese things so maye ..

When we store our camper for the winter, we put dryer sheets in all of the cupboards and drawers.
I'm wondering if there would be a better mouse heaven. There are openings to the outside (louvered), dry, safe, close to their habitat-----
No mice.
So, certainly not conclusive, but I know there are tons of mice around getting into everything else, but not in there. Plenty of cat food carcasses left in the shed and garage - only 100ft from the camper.

I tried dryer sheets before and they didn't seem to help. In my 72 GMC I put rodent repellents bags mad for farm equipment. They seem to work ok

Now watch, this next winter it'll be like the bug situation - mice running rampant everywhere, eating dryer sheets for lunch and in their nests. Mmm, perfumy. So much for that theory.

Reactions: duramaxman05