1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Farewell for summer

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Corey, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corey

Corey Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Midwest
    Just wanted to take a second to drop by the forums and say "see ya in a couple months". It has been a fun winter setting by the fire and musing over the new forum posts. But somehow, the hearth looses a little ambiance without a nice fire roaring in the stove and thinking about wood heat with the air conditioner blasting just seems wrong to me. I'll try and check the forums every now and then during the warm months but for now, there is just too much work to be done inside and out. I find my free time at the computer taking a big drop.

So with that, I will say "Hope everyone has a nice summer and see ya when the frost hits the pumpkins next fall!"

Corey

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Mo Heat

Mo Heat Mod Emeritus

Loc:
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Don't forget to burn some carbon rods. I'll expect a full report on Magnegas (Aquafuel) and plasma recyclers when you return next fall. :)
  3. Shane

Shane Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Casper Wyoming
    Quitter! ;-P It's funny in the summer here I usually have the AC going full blast with some stove fired up showing it to a customer. Of course my stoves always shame my AC system and I'm sweating like no other for 20 min. after the customer leaves waiting for it to catch back up and quell the heat. Talk about "seems wrong to me"
  4. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

Check in I know what you mean. Went golfing yesterday first time this year cold and real windy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.