1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Finding Pellets?

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Paul_NJ, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul_NJ

Paul_NJ New Member

Loc:
    Morristown, New Jersey
    I have a friend who lives in Northwestern New Jersey who is having real problems finding pellets for her pellet stove. Browsing around the Internet I see that there is a serious shortage in this area and that home center suppliers like Walmart and Loews are out of stock. Can anyone identify any good suppliers in the area who have adequate stock? I'll pass any information on to her. This forum has provided me great help on my (traditional) woodburning stove.

Thanks

Paul

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Chris Sharron

Chris Sharron New Member

Paul - As I stated in previous post, we've been sending some loads to Wal-Mart in the eastern markets. Our ship-to points are distribution centers, so we're not sure what stores actually end up getting product. Your friend should check their local Wal-Mart stores on a daily basis.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.