FIRE!!!!!!!!WE HAVE FIRE!!!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
Ahhhhh........ nothing nicer than enjoying a nice, cool late summer evening in front of your pellet stove... IN YOUR DRIVEWAY!!!!

This is gonna be handy for those late season Packer games....

100_1086.gif

100_1086.gif

j-takeman said:
Your pic no workie!

No, but his CapsLock button sure does. %-P

I GIVE UP.......

th_100_1086.gif

j-takeman said:
krooser said:
j-takeman said:
krooser said:
100_1083.jpg

crap.....

:) me helppy yous out!

But I see no fire there???
HOW DID YOU DO THAT?
100_1089.gif

You linky works if pasted in my browser, I copy and stick in a post attachment. easy peasy! :p

I'm not that smart...no idea why I'm having problems now when I didn't a few hours ago...

krooser said:
j-takeman said:
krooser said:
j-takeman said:
krooser said:
crap.....

:) me helppy yous out!

But I see no fire there???
HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

You linky works if pasted in my browser, I copy and stick in a post attachment. easy peasy! :p

I'm not that smart...no idea why I'm having problems now when I didn't a few hours ago...

Thats ok! I had my kid show me how. Kids know everything these days! :cheese:

I'm at a loss of what I'm doing wrong... fricken technology.

krooser said:

Here is the photo link from the first post

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/krooser/pellet stove stuff/100_1086.jpg

100_1086.gif

Doesn't work for me either. But at the bottom of the page it says attachments. Click browse and it looks for folders on the PC or imac in your case. Find the picture on you puter(not net now) and attach it. You have to have the picture saved to your puter some where!

Attachments

• 100_1086.jpg
    100_1086.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 466
krooser said:

We all have our bad days :roll:

jamesdjs said:
krooser said:

We all have our bad days :roll:
you ain't kiddin.... all my files are too large it seems... gonna try to fix that.

looks like I did something sorta right here...

so here's my new favorite driveway toy... I showed a pic of the paint I used to brighten up the old girl...really is good stuff... high solids... has all kinds of dangerous ingredients according to the label... just the way I like stuff...

Attachments

• pellet stove preburn 2.jpg
    pellet stove preburn 2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 435
  • pellet stove preburn 3.jpg
    pellet stove preburn 3.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 455
  • pellet stove preburn 4.jpg
    pellet stove preburn 4.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 449
  • pelklet stove paint.jpg
    pelklet stove paint.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 448
nice and toasty in front of the fire...

What model stove is that? What did your neighbors think of that out in the driveway? :)

AR

ARGlock said:
What model stove is that? What did your neighbors think of that out in the driveway? :)

AR

Old St. Croix Pepin... my neighbors already know I'm nuts so nothing surprises them anymore.

Several years ago I traded for a '39 ford sedan that had been parked in a corn crib since 1957.... I got it running and used to go to the c-store (three blocks away) on 70 year old tires and had to stop on the e-brake... they just shook their heads!

One thing I noticed tonite was my stove is so much quieter now after cleaning the fans... i cleaned my room fan last year for the first time and that got rod of a pesky vibration that was rattling the hopper extension... I ran the stove tonite for two hours... trouble free on all settings... now I must have to re-install it with my new hearth pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.