Fired her up again today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran the stove in the front room for 30 min. It was 62 in the house and 70 outside when I walked in at 7pm.

Eric

My wife turned the furnace thermostat up to 69 because it was only 66 in the house. Now she must do her housework with stumps instead of hands

Rainy and cool here. I'm burning pellets again.

Franks,

Re: "Now she must do her housework with stumps instead of hands"

Good one!!

Ranger

lecomte38 said:
Too cold in MA. 55 out and 60 in house. take the chill off

As you see i have blamed global cooling...
Like the predicted in the 70's...
I am going to predict that someone will make another prediction!

Out here in NW Oregon we have been having rain and rain and rain and more rain.

Today was the first dry day in many. The Quad has been on a few times in the weeee hours of the AM the last few days.

We are warming up for the next several days now with Highs in the low 80's

Hopefully we can get over the stove season finally.

We have broken many records for rainfall lately. May was a record breaker as is June already. and we are not even halfway through it.

Already starting to think about pellets though.

Snowy

Stove was off from about 1pm to 8pm Nice and cozy in here at 71° Outside is 55° now. Burns on low except for the warm up period particularly in the morning when I raised the temp inside from 59° to 70° I'm at 5,000 feet in southern California.

Jay

Admit it, guys. You may have a problem. Oh, sure, sure, "I can quit anytime I want". Yeah, right. Help IS available, you just have to reach out.

hossthehermit said:
Admit it, guys. You may have a problem. Oh, sure, sure, "I can quit anytime I want". Yeah, right. Help IS available, you just have to reach out.
Reach out with our marshmallow forks!

When the Pellet stove is off for the season, our campfires begin! :coolsmile:
This is the golden season when we BBQ outside and burn a bit inside for ambiance.

Jay
Playing with Fire since the 1950's
Pellet Pigs are whimps if they don't burn in the summer. :lol: ;)

Was 47F here this morning. So..........fired it up.

Stove started twice last evening. Sure did warm up quite nice. At this rate I won't need to worry about rust in the fire box at least not yet.

42 here this AM. 65 in house
Could not resist "Taking the Chill Off"
It's June 16th!!!!

Wow, its 93* here with a heat index over 100...my AC is getting a good work out.

Tonight might just be the night that I burn the remainder of the pellets in the hopper. It's rainy and cold today....

Status
Not open for further replies.