Fireplace Equip on Clearance at Home Depot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ridensnow23

Feb 29, 2012
Western PA
I went to Home Depot at lunch today and saw that they had a lot (but not all) of their fireplace merchandise on sale. They had moved it all to the outdoor garden section of the store.

I picked up a new poly brush, glass cleaner, and fireplace tool set about 25% off.

Glass cleaner? I have a stove full of glass cleaner and an applicator is delivered daily to my front lawn.

Are you trying to say that you are one of the few people left that pay for their news rather than reading it for free on the internet?

I suppose so. I have an ingrained routine. I get up, put the kettle on for my tea, walk down to the road to get the newspaper and read while I have a leisurely couple of mugs of tea.
My bride also shares in this daily ritual. It would be hard to share the laptop to read the news.

I don't think a laptop/IPad/Kindle/etc, will ever replace my morning coffee and newspaper ritual. Unless they completely stop making newspapers, if that happens, then I guess I am SOL.

Yes they are, and if you're looking for a new stove they have the Englander 30 at a super low price in the Bristol VA store only. You guys have probably seen the other thread on this though. Mine should be here early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.