Firewood only $9600 a cord

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well people buy those shrik wrapped bundles of crap from the gas stations and supermarkets so why not?

I see a lot of people selling small tied bundles of campfire wood along the road and they're getting like $5 for that...I guess there's money to made.

mayhem said:
Well people buy those shrik wrapped bundles of crap from the gas stations and supermarkets so why not?
For $5 :) Maybe the "7" was a typo.

Last year (before I had my insert) two people near me had wood racks out with firewood for $5 per section, which had to be 3 or 4 cuft.. Good deal for small quantities of what looked like fully seasoned wood. Of course, this year I haven't seen either one out.

Adios Pantalones said:
The way it's written- are we 100% sure it's not Glowing Worm Balls selling that stuff?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one.

Jay777 said:
mayhem said:
For $5 :) Maybe the "7" was a typo.

Last year (before I had my insert) two people near me had wood racks out with firewood for $5 per section, which had to be 3 or 4 cuft.. Good deal for small quantities of what looked like fully seasoned wood. Of course, this year I haven't seen either one out.

I bet it snot a typo. Hes on Long Island...not alot of forest there for homeowners to harvest from, but plenty of wealthy enough people that simple don't know the value of a dollar. None of these people are heating their homes with this wood, its strictly so they can snuggle up with their SO and a bottle of wine, so given that its an in home alternative to taking her out for a night on the town, $75 is a cheap date.

Hey, Ima LI'er and shiiit I aint paying 7.00 let alone 75.00 for 1 cubic ft o wood unless its been dipped in gold!

Adios Pantalones said:
The way it's written- are we 100% sure it's not Glowing Worm Balls selling that stuff?

i have tears streaming down my cheeks, that was the funniest damn thing this week.

Adios Pantalones said:

Beer-------->Monitor

Dang, im doing the wrong thing in life!

Status
Not open for further replies.