Firewood Supplier Rating

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firewoodguy

Hearth Supporter
Feb 7, 2010
Pennsylvania
I've had some pretty rough experiences buying firewood and often wished that I lived closer to many of those who post here regularly. I've also looked for a rating system somewhere that's like the one on Ebay. Not finding any, I made my own weebly version. If you've had a good or bad experience buying firewood, please share it at firewoodguy.weebly.com . It's free to list and free to read listings--someday advertising may fund a nicer site, but this should be good enough for now. If you have suggestions, please email [email protected] . If there is a better version that already exists, please let me know that as well.

great idea for a site and I hope it works out for you, I added 2 of my local guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.