First Snafu with the new Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John97 said:
Nonsense. It's just one facet of my battle against the evil electric company. :)

I felt genuine shame last week when I woke up and the heat pumps were on because the stove shut down.

I felt the shame you speak off. But it's only when I forget to fell the beast! Why did it shutdown?

j-takeman said:
John97 said:
Nonsense. It's just one facet of my battle against the evil electric company. :)

I felt genuine shame last week when I woke up and the heat pumps were on because the stove shut down.

I felt the shame you speak off. But it's only when I forget to fell the beast! Why did it shutdown?

I thought we told you to get rid of all of your wife's cast iron cooking devices %-P .

j-takeman said:

The topic of this thread - a bunch of long pellets getting stuck in the drop tube causing a backup, hence the increased pellet fondling to break up the long pellets.

John97 said:
j-takeman said:

The topic of this thread - a bunch of long pellets getting stuck in the drop tube causing a backup, hence the increased pellet fondling to break up the long pellets.

We got so far off the track I forgot! CRS! Due to too many missed fills of the pellet eater. Skillets can cause Drain bramage!

Status
Not open for further replies.