1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

First ton and a half gone

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by DV, Jan 26, 2013.

1. DV

DV Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Southern MD
    Well i have crushed a ton and a half this year in my new stove. Installed the end of march last year. So not much use last season. I can say I am happy. And more importantly so is the wife. Got about a half ton of stove chow left. This week I will pick up another pallet. The stove has been awesome in the cold snap. Its been running nonstop for over a week and the house is warm and downstairs heat pump has not come on. Upstairs heat pump has kicked on a handfull of times during the night. When its in the teens. I hope to be rewarded with a small electric bill. Gonna need to shut her down soon for a good cleanout. Supposed to be high of 60 on wednesday so that should work. Its fun burning pellets. LOL!
    jtakeman and The Ds like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    So nice to hear happy with some of the small stove blues were hearing lately!

Awesome!
  3. Bioburner

Bioburner Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    West central Mn
    Please don't rub in your going to be in the 60's. I might see that in May:( Todays forcast high 14