football

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

fbelec

Minister of Fire
Nov 23, 2005
Massachusetts
did anyone see football today the bucks were not playing like they wanted to win. i thought the bills would have won. what a nail biter

Collectively the four best division finals. Great games.

that was some of the best football i've seen. the edge of the chair type

that was some of the best football i've seen. the edge of the chair type
Yes, an Incredible weekend that peaked with the Kansas City - Buffalo game with that unbelievable demonstration by Mahomes and Allen and their 25 points in those last two minutes. Maybe the best game ever. You know as another New England fan we are going to have watch the team face Allen twice a year for a long time.

Yes, an Incredible weekend that peaked with the Kansas City - Buffalo game with that unbelievable demonstration by Mahomes and Allen and their 25 points in those last two minutes. Maybe the best game ever. You know as another New England fan we are going to have watch the team face Allen twice a year for a long time.
i agree on the best game of the year. i figured the bills because they were play hot but what a game. hopefully the pats will be better next year mac jones was sure playing to win but everybody was dropping the ball and just looked at everyone around them. not a winning team. and it's to bad because they had the talent. on another note, listening to brady talk it sound like he is going to retire. I've been saying that if he doesn't will the superbowl he'll retire. now he saying it all up to the family and it's not a one person decision

As long as the Pat's have Bill Belichick they will always contend for a title. Look at Mac's first year. That organization is well coached. My gut says brady will retire. I don't think he will want to continue playing in a organization that has had the problems that it did this year. I'm not saying that as a disrespect to the Buccaneers. It's just that after years of playing under belichick and the discipline that that organization brings out.....I think that brady will have lost some of fondness of playing for a different organization and seeing how hard it is to keep a good team together. That on top of him saying it's a family decision as well. That's just my thought from the outside looking in. He is the ultimate competitor in our times and my gut says he is ready to focus his drive on other ventures.

Reactions: woodey
i was also thinking that belichick was going to retire also because i never seen him so laid back but will have to see on that

Jets fan here. Good article on the Jets and Giants past decade.

Qiute an article. It’s gotta be such a downer to see your teams shoot themselves in the foot time after time with so much ownership / management decision making inconsistency leading the way. Pats are fortunate to have Kraft. While Belichick and Brady rightfully have gotten the attention Kraft keeps personally connected with players and staff while letting the coaches do their job. He provides continuity and really contributes to the team identity. I’ve thought that even before the team got tickets for my brother,who was soon to pass from cancer, and for his family. And even before Robert Kraft graciously and warmly spent time down on Gillette’s field pregame with this, previously unknown to him, wheelchair bound man.