For the geeks among us - instrumented EKO burn presentation

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nofossil

Moderator Emeritus
Here's a PowerPoint that I did last year. I dug it up for an offline discussion, and I thought that it might be of some interest. I've concocted a control system that's wrapped around my boiler, hot tub, domestic hot water, and heat storage. This PowerPoint is a desperate attempt to explain some of the logic. I normally would use it as a backdrop for explaining and discussing the logic behind it, but it's almost understandable by itself.

Since I can't attach a PowerPoint, here it is in HTML format. I've attached a teaser image below.

If anyone wants to download it, it's at http://www.nofossil.org/life-of-fire.ppt

Anyone else have any instrumentation data or mad-scientist schemes along these lines?

Attachments

• life-of-fire.gif
    life-of-fire.gif
    53.6 KB · Views: 206
Were is Eric when you need him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.