Forgot the pic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maflake

Nov 30, 2010
Indiana
I was so occupied with asking questions about my new stove that I forgot to show a picture. Thanks to everyone that's helping me learn the ropes.

Attachments

• stove.jpg
    stove.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 255
Looks nice and cozy. Super classy and festive! Nice job!!

Wife and I were discussing where to put the stalkings this year due to the newly installed freestanding stove in our hearth. I voted for getting a nice coat hanger rack to put above the mantel in place of the mirrored country star. She seemed to agree. Just trimmed the tree today. More decorations tomorrow.

Santa's bringing me 2" short legs to replace the pavers under the stove via my inlaws. I can't wait!

Attachments

• 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 249
It's begining to look alot like Christmas.. Very nice !!

flyfish said:
I was so occupied with asking questions about my new stove that I forgot to show a picture. Thanks to everyone that's helping me learn the ropes.

Very nice looking, just watch the stockings to make sure they don't get to hot.

zap

That looks very nice!

Our stockings won't be hung by the chimney with care, instead we'll sprawl them on the back of a chair.

Good looking install....ho ho ho

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.