Found a nice wood pellet stove tool box with a cleaning box for the brushes and it's on wheels!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

This is a sears.com Web only deal. I went to the store and they ordered it for me and had it shipped to my house for free!
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00931440000P?prdNo=3&blockNo=3&blockType=G3

Reg $45.99 on Sale for $41.39 but I reactivated my sears charge card for $15.00 off. It expires every 6 months from non use!

So it cost me $26.39 !!

With having 100 lbs of tools in there, it is nice to wheel it around!

The bottom box is great for the Harbor Freight brush kit and the other cleaning accessories, even holds roll of paper towels.
The tool box sits on top of the cleaning box and has a removable top tray plus the top compartments for the quick disconnect connectors to fix the wood pellet stove wiring!

Nice handles

The Box for 6 dollars more is neat also!
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00931915000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

See thread on where to get the pellet stove cleaning brushes
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/81280/

See pics

Attachments

• WoodPelletStoveToolBoxSC.jpg
    WoodPelletStoveToolBoxSC.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 322
  • WoodPelletStoveSearsToolBox.jpg
    WoodPelletStoveSearsToolBox.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 309
  • WoodPelletStoveSears2ToolBox.jpg
    WoodPelletStoveSears2ToolBox.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 306
don , man you really got bitten from the pellet vampires you cant stop buying little goodies for the stove ..alright take a step back ...deep breath ...lol ...........look like you scored a great price just messing with you

Don,

How many leafblowers can you fit into that thing?

Sorry, tough crowd around here. Slow night for the pellet burners!

Hello

I did not buy a new tool box for many years, so now that I have some extra cleaning tools this seemed like a good idea and the price was right!

Not sure how durable the plastic is, but seems to hold alot of stuff and is lighter in weight!!! Lately I have been doing some work on the neighbors house and this will make it easy!

Attachments

• AvalonAstoriaAtNightsc.jpg
    AvalonAstoriaAtNightsc.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 208
Don, You didn't get a job as a stove tech did you?

Plastic should be fine. Doesn't rust generally lighter. Easily washed if you spill something in it. I hauled one around for 5 years(about the same as you are looking at). But tossed it when I found a place that I didn't have to travel all over heck an creation. I bounced it on to planes and thru airports(long before all these new rules. With some of the odd looking tools I had in their, I would be tossed in jail these days). It stood up find and I wasn't easy on it.

If you just looking to keep everything handy, I think you like it. Can you go check it out before purchase???

Status
Not open for further replies.