1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Foxy Shazam

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by Pallet Pete, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Gasifier

Gasifier Minister of Fire

Loc:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
    :-/ Um.... ? ..... Pete. Did you pick up one of those left handed cigerettes this morning by mistake? :lol: Or on purpose? :cheese:
  3. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

If I did i must really be out of it :lol: I don't even smoke . The creepy part is he sounds like Freddie Mercury on crack :lol:

Pete
  4. Gary_602z

Gary_602z Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Lake Odessa,MI
    Maybe Petey has a toad he has been licking or some cactus in his closet? :lol: Wait a minute didn't he paint his pallets? Maybe huffing the paint brush? :cheese:

All in good fun!

Gary
  5. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

You guys couldn't tell good sexy shazam from bad sexy shazam sheesh :lol: I am not sure I can either it's soooo weird but it makes me laugh and I can't tell if it's cuz they are that good or that bad! :lol: By the way Gary I wouldn't lick a toad I would wood fire it in my stove ! ;-)

Pete
  6. Gasifier

Loc:
    :lol: He did. And I liked the color of his pallets. The music video. Ah, not so much. How is your pallet engineering coming Pete? Any new projects. I love that wood rack. I am going to make something out of some pallets. Probably some wood holding bins that I can move with my tractor. Lead to less handling. Something that would still let the air get through for good drying though.
  7. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

I am making some un painted bins for the winter but they will get painted this summer and put on blocks I hope then they will last forever! My next goal is to build a nice shed with a porch and swing all out of pallets this year. They are just about the most useful things invented. I have been debating making hangover from my garage to put my trailer in as well. I love me some pallet wood :) .

Pete
  8. Gasifier

Loc:
    I have been debating on making a hangover myself. :lol: I have tomorrow off! But my wife wants me to come to bed on time. I have a sick kid who stayed home from school today. I took care of her. No outside work for Dad. She will need to stay home tomorrow as well. Strep throat. YUK. No outside work for Dad tomorrow either. :blank:
  9. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

I hope she gets better it is no fun having strep! Then maybe you can have outside fun too!I think pallets and beer come from the same place in heaven :lol: maybe the big man upstairs made pallets so guys like me wouldn't ask why to things because we are distracted by amazing pallets :exclaim: :lol: :lol:

Pete