NULL

2. Gasifier

Gasifier
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Apr 25, 2011
    Loc:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
    :-/ Um.... ? ..... Pete. Did you pick up one of those left handed cigerettes this morning by mistake? :lol: Or on purpose? :cheese:

3. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete
    Guest 2.
    NULL

If I did i must really be out of it :lol: I don't even smoke . The creepy part is he sounds like Freddie Mercury on crack :lol:

Pete

4. Gary_602z

Gary_602z
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 30, 2009
    Loc:
    Lake Odessa,MI
    Maybe Petey has a toad he has been licking or some cactus in his closet? :lol: Wait a minute didn't he paint his pallets? Maybe huffing the paint brush? :cheese:

All in good fun!

Gary

5. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete
    Guest 2.
    NULL

You guys couldn't tell good sexy shazam from bad sexy shazam sheesh :lol: I am not sure I can either it's soooo weird but it makes me laugh and I can't tell if it's cuz they are that good or that bad! :lol: By the way Gary I wouldn't lick a toad I would wood fire it in my stove ! ;-)

Pete

6. Gasifier

Gasifier
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Apr 25, 2011
    Loc:
    :lol: He did. And I liked the color of his pallets. The music video. Ah, not so much. How is your pallet engineering coming Pete? Any new projects. I love that wood rack. I am going to make something out of some pallets. Probably some wood holding bins that I can move with my tractor. Lead to less handling. Something that would still let the air get through for good drying though.

7. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete
    Guest 2.
    NULL

I am making some un painted bins for the winter but they will get painted this summer and put on blocks I hope then they will last forever! My next goal is to build a nice shed with a porch and swing all out of pallets this year. They are just about the most useful things invented. I have been debating making hangover from my garage to put my trailer in as well. I love me some pallet wood :) .

Pete

8. Gasifier

Gasifier
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Apr 25, 2011
    Loc:
    I have been debating on making a hangover myself. :lol: I have tomorrow off! But my wife wants me to come to bed on time. I have a sick kid who stayed home from school today. I took care of her. No outside work for Dad. She will need to stay home tomorrow as well. Strep throat. YUK. No outside work for Dad tomorrow either. :blank:

9. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete
    Guest 2.
    NULL

I hope she gets better it is no fun having strep! Then maybe you can have outside fun too!I think pallets and beer come from the same place in heaven :lol: maybe the big man upstairs made pallets so guys like me wouldn't ask why to things because we are distracted by amazing pallets :exclaim: :lol: :lol:

Pete