Free wood Glastonbury, CT CL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iskiatomic

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Nov 15, 2008
Central CT
I saw those, Glastonbury is a little far for me especially with gas prices the way they are. Plus I've got 6 cords to spilt. They always post these in the middle of the week, now if it were Friday afternoon it would be another matter.

Just to wax philosophical for a moment.............

No wood is truly "free" is it????

I mean, it costs you SOMETHING, (gas, time, energy, etc).

Sure, the price is set by the cord as such.........but still...........

-Soupy1957

Oh Lord won't you buy me a few cords of wood
my friends all have hausens
I must make amends

Oak, cherry or cottonwood
I really won't complain
Oh Lord won't you buy me a few cords of wood

(apologies to Janis)

I mean, it costs you SOMETHING, (gas, time, energy, etc).

Sure, the price is set by the cord as such…......but still…........

-Soupy1957

Soupy, you forgot about the BEER!

Which is the cause and solution about heating with wood.

KC

Thats good Bill,,,,,hope Janice isnt rollin over in her grave..!!!

I live next town over, so it would easy. I called the phone number, left a message and no response. the other I replied (emailed) as soon as I had seen it. I wrote how I'm quick,efficient and safe. I go in, get the job done and clean-up. again no response. Really sucks, I haven't gotten a stick of wood off of Craigslist all year. I don't like hounding anyone.

The ad has been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.