Freedom Fuel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrr211

Aug 24, 2013
Massachusetts
Stopped by my local HD yesterday to pick up a few things and check for pellets. After last year's shortage I make it a point to grab 6-8 bags whenever I see them even though I have a good supply for the year. I figure I'd rather have 30 extra bags in April than have a winter like last and be worrying in March.

Anyhow they had about 12 tons of Freedom Fuel and a good amount of Green Supreme as well. I like many on here am not impressed by Green Supreme so decided to try out the Freedom Fuel for the first time.

I have to say I am somewhat pleased with them. Def not Somersets which are my favorite, but I am getting good heat during this freezing weather spree. I'll know more about Ash in the coming days, but the glass is still clear after a bag. Figured I'd give an early review.

Status
Not open for further replies.