freshly covered stacks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecocavalier02

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2008
ct
just thought id take some pics of the snow covered stacks. i love the snow.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 414
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 413
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 422
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 412
Yes I pretty much agree with you. Nice pics,look like a postcard scene.More snow expected for parts of the Midwest later tonight through Tuesday morning,Winter Storm Watch with 5 to 8 inches expected,more in localized areas.

New Fire Guy said:
Ecocav - Optical illusion or is that monster tree hanging over the shed?
yeah i have a big leaner that needs to be taken care of. probably this spring. it doesnt quite hang over shed.

Hey, that leaner has some character to it. I'd leave it alone unless it is dieing.

I bet you are enjoying that view even more now that you have that shed outside the door.

I prefer the snow to have some space above my "covered" stacks and not covering my stacks.

100_0601.jpg

SolarAndWood said:
I bet you are enjoying that view even more now that you have that shed outside the door.
I was out this morning gettin wood and was thanking god for my shed. Makes it nice. I really hated shoveling snow off the tarps.

Looks like i wont be stacking wood for a little while. getting an awesome storm here in ct. loving my shed right now

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 219
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 217
ecocavalier02 said:
SolarAndWood said:
I was out this morning gettin wood and was thanking god for my shed. Makes it nice. I really hated shoveling snow off the tarps.

Screw shoveling - I use a blower! Actually works great - will be heading out shortly to blow off the stack I'm burning from now.

I was thinking of you folks out east while I was out plowing snow this morning. It probably did not take me as long as it will you though. We are happy here with what we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.