Friend needed wood split

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adrpga498

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
New Jersey
A guy I work with had a few oak trees taken down and wanted to know if I could come by with my splitter and we both have at it. (50% each) Four trips and I was done. He will have another tree taken down in the near future. The kicker was the Tree service was willing to cut all to length prior to my arrival. Sweet scrounge.

ps I hope the mods can assist with the pic.

Attachments

• splitter pic 09.jpg
    splitter pic 09.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 810
adrpga498 said:
A guy I work with had a few oak trees taken down and wanted to know if I could come by with my splitter and we both have at it. (50% each) Four trips and I was done. He will have another tree taken down in the near future. The kicker was the Tree service was willing to cut all to length prior to my arrival. Sweet scrounge.

ps I hope the mods can assist with the pic.

Good deal for both way to go.

Zap

Life is good when you get a fine offer like that .
Maybe a little larger picture next time.

’berta Burner said:
I would like to see a close up of that splitter. With a bigger pic.
I tried to load the original pic when I posted but it was too large.

What works best is to get a Photobucket account, load your pictures there and then just copy over the IMG address.

thats a deal and a half! friends are good. (or even guys u work with)

Status
Not open for further replies.