G TEAM HIT LI.................NICE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petemal

Jan 18, 2011
LONG ISLAND, NY
green team has hit long island. Not the best deal at the end of season but a good price and a good quality
If you play the lowes matching game you can get it for 225 a ton, medford and farmingdale are the only stores that carry them now

ENJOY..............................................

My stove loves Greene Team and my local Lowe's has plenty on hand.

So disappointed. Finally got to the Medford Lowes yesterday to buy some, and they are sold out!

I guess people saw them and snapped them up like hot cakes.

February 24, they said they would get more. But with them, delivery dates are always hit or miss.

With this warm weather, I can't understand why they keep selling out and why the price is still $5.47 a bag. A lot of people in Long Island must have bought pellet stoves.

vinny11950 said:
So disappointed. Finally got to the Medford Lowes yesterday to buy some, and they are sold out!

February 24, they said they would get more. But with them, delivery dates are always hit or miss.

With this warm weather, I can't understand why they keep selling out and why the price is still $5.47 a bag. A lot of people in Long Island must have bought pellet stoves.

Its a hoarding thing! the more pellets you have the better... plus with oil going higher and higher, buy now is I can say.

Fish On said:
vinny11950 said:

Its a hoarding thing! the more pellets you have the better... plus with oil going higher and higher, buy now is I can say.

Are you saying the pellet pigs struck again?

For pigs, they sure move fast.

Was OMV on Long Island this week?

LOL

---Nailer---

petemal said:
green team has hit long island. Not the best deal at the end of season but a good price and a good quality
If you play the lowes matching game you can get it for 225 a ton, medford and farmingdale are the only stores that carry them now

Who do you say is selling them for less?
I need to fill my shed!

Bill

Well thats a reasonable price. Up in Seabrook NH, there selling them for $274 a Ton. There an Good pellet , but not at That Price.

bill3rail said:
petemal said:

Who do you say is selling them for less?
I need to fill my shed!

Bill
FARMINGDALE had them as of sunday. lowes will honor HD price of 249.00 then you can use a lowes 10% off coupon that will bring it to 225, or you can fight with lowes because corp says they will beat anyones price by 10%. they gave me a hard time, i gave them some cheezy "i am not trying to give you a hard time i am just trying to keep warm" line and the lady caved in, i picked up 3 tons, at least my heat is paid for next year. looks liek $5 gas is around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.