GARN WHS2000 for sale in OH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she hasn't been sitting outside for 2 years??? Too bad he has to get rid of it....

wish i knew about it 6 months ago. london is 25 mins from here.

brings up an interesting thought. dual garns! just kidding but very cool.

I have been recommended to go with dual Garns.

They certainly are not covered up for shipping, having said that not sure about years...

As far as sitting outside, I can't see anything meteorologically that could hurt a GARN as long as the hatchway is covered. I would not want to have it get full of leaves and debris, because you would have to clean out all that gunk before you filled it.

who in the world would expect to get top dollar (15,000) for an indoor boiler thats been sitting outside for 2 years. I'd offer 10 for it. It depreciated 30% after he bought it. I gave 15,500 for mine, new, so i think he's way, way too high. Hope he gets out from underneath it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.