1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Gasification boiler dealer servicing Southern Vermont?

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by Nofossil, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nofossil

Nofossil Moderator Emeritus

Loc:
    Addison County, Vermont
    Talked to a guy who has a hotel in southern Vermont. He's very interested in a commercial-scale version of the gasification boiler / heat storage / oil backup system that I have. Is there a dealer who covers that area who can design / sell / install something along those lines?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson Mod Emeritus

Loc:
    Central NYS
    These guys might be a little on the big side, nofo, but I know they know their stuff. For a hotel, it might be just about perfect.

http://www.chiptec.com/
  3. Nofossil

Nofossil Moderator Emeritus

Loc:
    Addison County, Vermont
    Thanks - I should have mentioned that I already gave him Chiptec as a reference, though I think they might be too big - this is a privately owned ski-area sort of place.
  4. Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson Mod Emeritus

Loc:
    Central NYS
  5. Burn-1

Burn-1 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Lakes Region, NH
    New Horizon sells these Goliath commercial boilers but I don't think they're gasifiers. They can burn lots of different biomass though. However I bet to hold enough wood chips or corn cobs for a commerical heat load would require lots of storage.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.