Generic pellet stove cleaner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

splash

Jul 12, 2008
western ma
I'm looking for a generic pellet stove cleaner who can clean my stove. I heard some chimney sweep folks are getting into cleaning pellet stoves also. I would like someone who can do the chimney and the stove, et al in western MA. Any referrals?

splash said:
I'm looking for a generic pellet stove cleaner who can clean my stove. I heard some chimney sweep folks are getting into cleaning pellet stoves also. I would like someone who can do the chimney and the stove, et al in western MA. Any referrals?
Exactly where are you located in western mass? I ask simply because I`m in Pittsfield , nearly 50 miles west of Springfield.
Just for the sake of ranting, our state politicians consider Springfield as western ma , and anything west of it is forgotten territory. Of course it`s probably not worth remembering anyway.

near springfield

Status
Not open for further replies.