gettin the wood piles cleaned up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecocavalier02

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2008
ct
finally getting organized after having crap everywhere. now i can split the rest of what i got and keep getting more wood.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 423
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 407
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 413
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 424
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 403
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 399
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 408
Nice stacks! I hope to be that far ahead one day.

Very nice!!

That one tree there leaning over gonna be okay?

Nice operation...but I'd cut that leaner if I were you.

ok, i must suck at splitting, but how do you get them to stack so nicely?
if i were to do that criss cross stacking, my piles would be in the ground after the first gust of wind.

Looks good to me.

savageactor7 said:
Nice operation...but I'd cut that leaner if I were you.
yeah ive been waiting for a wind storm to take that thing down for 3 years now. lol. id cut it but theres trees behind it that it'll get snagged in. i dont feel confident enuf to cut it my self to cut cuz the trees it'd get stuck in are also not on my property but i'll have it taken care of eventually. ill probably ahve my friend who climbed the other trees in the yard for me come over in the spring to take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.