Gf Loads the wood furnace stacks the wood bins lets the dog out beer in the fridge!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
’bert said:
C'mom Jay, pics or it didn't happen. Put her in the pics too (then we can judge). :lol:

What You Think?

Attachments

• deanne.bmp
    85.7 KB · Views: 155
Keeper...

That ring finger looks alittle bare.

Look, my wife is my best friend and someone I cannot live without. This should be the measure a marriage should stand up to.

Good luck.

Oh yeah, half of nothing is nothing..... that's how I knew my wife really loved me, because I had nothing!

basswidow said:
Keeper...

Look, my wife is my best friend and someone I cannot live without. This should be the measure a marriage should stand up to.

Good luck.

Oh yeah, half of nothing is nothing..... that's how I knew my wife really loved me, because I had nothing!

+1 . . . my wife truly is my best friend and soul mate as well . . . her strengths are my weaknesses and vice versa. I gues the ultimate compliment that we've been paid is to have folks tell us that when they talk with one or the other of us that they can see each other's influence in the way we think and act.

And yeah . . . I was the same way as Basswidow . . . when my wife met me I was working at a dead end job and living across from my parents in a camp and my idea of a good time on Saturday night was getting a take out pizza and a movie rental . . . although sometimes I would really have a good time and play some Mortal Kombat on the PlayStation.

smokinjay said:
’bert said:
C'mom Jay, pics or it didn't happen. Put her in the pics too (then we can judge). :lol:

What You Think?

Smokin looks like she has a cast on, did she club you already?

zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
’bert said:

What You Think?

Smokin looks like she has a cast on, did she club you already?

zap

She burnt her arm on a Pizza oven.

firefighterjake said:
basswidow said:
Keeper...

Good luck.

+1 . . . my wife truly is my best friend and soul mate as well . . . her strengths are my weaknesses and vice versa. I gues the ultimate compliment that we've been paid is to have folks tell us that when they talk with one or the other of us that they can see each other's influence in the way we think and act.

And yeah . . . I was the same way as Basswidow . . . when my wife met me I was working at a dead end job and living across from my parents in a camp and my idea of a good time on Saturday night was getting a take out pizza and a movie rental . . . although sometimes I would really have a good time and play some Mortal Kombat on the PlayStation.

Its been this way from the Start...Odd that there is someone out there that just fits Perfect in your life!

Status
Not open for further replies.