Glacier Bay Woodstove Part(s)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonnie

Jan 18, 2016
CA
Looking for the two knobs that operate the sliding air vents below the glass doors. It is a push-on knob with no set screw; looks like black Bakelite or similar. They are an 1 3/4" on the top face and 7/8" on the base face; the top diameter is 1 3/8" and the bore is 3/8". About 1 1/4 deep. Any help directing me to purchase these would be very appreciated! We purchased our GB stove about 1983.

Anyone with parts lists them under the Gibraltar name.
If it's just a 3/8 shaft, normally a spring handle will screw on and work. Lots of places to get the size you need in steel or plated brass or nickel.

Anyone with parts lists them under the Gibraltar name.
If it's just a 3/8 shaft, normally a spring handle will screw on and work. Lots of places to get the size you need in steel or plated brass or nickel.
Thank you for answering my question. I will
Google" Gibraltar and search from there. Thanks again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.