Q&A glowing embers for gas logs

Post in 'Questions and Answers' started by QandA, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    Expand Collapse
    New Member
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012
    Likes Received:

    I'm looking for a product called Glowing Embers. It can be placed under the logs in a gas fireplace to give the effect of burning coals. Lowe's used to have it, but it's not in stock anymore. I don't know who manufactures it. I hope you can help.


    This is available in most fireplace stores and is a replacement for original embers which have been swept and cleaned away over a period of time. Do not use these if your logs did not have the same as original equipment.

    It is made of ceramic wool, along with some vermiculite.

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page