Good to have friends...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

D8Chumley

Minister of Fire
Jun 25, 2013
Collegeville PA
That work for the township :) Have some dead in the white oak between the house and the garage, took the dangerous stuff down that hangs over the driveway and some of the deck. Still a good bit of dead in the middle but that "should" fall within itself. My 2 buddies love to cut, they both wanted to drop the whole tree haha! Would've been way more work than I was feeling like doing on my one day off this week. Put a meter on the dead piece hanging over the driveway, 22-24% but some other stuff was still green.
Good to have friends... Good to have friends...
Ah crap I forgot to turn the phone when I took the pic. This is what one of the dead limbs did to my work truck last summer
Good to have friends...
Good to have friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.