1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Got my pellets today from New England Pellet LLC ....!!

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by geek, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geek

geek Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central CT
    NEWP LLC called me yesterday to confirm delivery, got them this morning, I got the Warm Front brand.

.....so relieved...

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Southeastern MA
    It's good to hear that others are getting the pellets they have been waiting for. I hope my pellets arrive in September as promised!

Steve
  3. Jim H.

Jim H. Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    N.E. Pa. (Northampton County)
    i got my 1st ton from the dealer i bought the stove from a month ago or so....i just picked up another ton for 240.00 at believe it or not, Ace Hardware store out in the country not far from me. I only ordered a week ago! might be worth a try. THe pellets were called lignet or something like that....premium harwood etc.....
    jim
  4. Wet1

Wet1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    USA
    This must have been a case of the squeaky wheel needing greasing! LOL!

Congrats, I'm glad to hear the good news. Since these guys are actually shipping product, I think I'll wait to start putting pressure on them, I really don't need the pellets yet or even want them sitting around.
  5. geek

geek Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central CT
    hear you, was and felt the same way, it's just the insecurity, rather have my pellets on the driveway instead of the 'unknown'.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.